UBS Financial Services Financial Reporting Specialist / Data Analyst, temporary for 12 months in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you a motivated Financial Reporting Specialist / Data Analyst ? Do you have the know-how to develop and maintain Financial Reporting solutions? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
• develop and maintain data structure and logic as per the Regional Financial Reporting requirements
• act as the interface between Financial Reporting and IT for collating requirements and specifications for new developments and testing new functionalities
• maintain and improve the data interfaces between Group Finance systems, the Oracle database and the Reporting Tool
• identify simplification and process improvements
• ensure knowledge transfer to our colleagues in the Business Service Centers
• support the regular Regional Financial Performance Updates to the Regional Executive Committee and the Group Executive Board
• collaborate closely with other teams in RAS, Group Accounting, Business Division and Regional CFO areas
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in an international and motivated team covering Regional Performance Analysis for Investor Relations, the annual report and the Regional CFOs and country heads within Reporting and Analytics Services (RAS) in Zurich. Our role is to manage a global UBS Group reporting system for all data and key performance indicators (KPI) used in financial reporting and analysis. Our clients are senior decision making bodies in UBS, such as the Group Executive Board and the Board of Directors, as well as external stakeholders such as regulators and investors.
Your experience and skills:
• a degree in Finance or Economics
• very good reporting knowledge in management and financial reporting systems (IBM TM1/Cognos, Hyperion, SAP Analysis for Office, SQL and Oracle solutions)
• good understanding of financial data and data structures
• working experience in financial reporting of at least 3 to 5 years, preferably in the financial services industry
• an expert user of MS Excel including VBA
• strong analytical and methodical skills
• fluent in English
• diligent and highly structured and organized
• comfortable in working within tight schedules and deadlines
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 154462BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Financial Reporting Specialist / Data Analyst, temporary for 12 months
Job Type: Temporary
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Finance