UBS Financial Services eDiscovery Data Collection Manager in Zürich, Switzerland
Job Reference #:
Are you not shy to take on responsibilities and work under tight deadlines without dropping quality? We're looking for someone like this to:
– manage Data Collections and Preservations for eDiscovery purposes
– not only follow detailed procedures but also contribute to continuously improve them
– support the design of our operating procedures as lean as possible, yet robust and ready for audit
– align processes and procedures with colleagues across the globe
– partner with experts across the IT and eDiscovery Counsel organization and to successfully establish and manage relationship to data delivery teams
– provide Subject Matter Expertise during the whole eDiscovery process when it comes to questions about data sources and data types
eDiscovery Data Collection Manager
Country / State:
Switzerland - Zürich
Information Technology (IT)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the eDiscovery Technology Services Organization in Zurich. We are a specialist unit within UBS Group Technology, supporting complex civil litigation and internal investigations by collecting and processing electronically stored information. Our customers are Legal, Compliance, HR, Group Internal Audit and Investigations. The Data Collection & Preservation Team is responsible for the defensible collection and preservation of eDiscovery data for the above mentioned requestor group.
Your experience and skills:
– 5 or more years of professional experience in relevant areas
– worked in Litigation Support or Records Management or as Data Steward within UBS IT
– experience in working in a global delivery environment
– knowledge and experience in defining Standard Operating Procedures
– strong commitment to quality and continuous improvement
– the vocabulary to speak with IT people but also to communicate successfully with non-technical personnel
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?