UBS Financial Services Data control analyst in Zürich, Switzerland
Job Reference #:
Are you an expert on risk data? Are you familiar with the execution and management of data related controls? Are you interested in the regulatory environment of the banking industry? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– lead and coordinate, together with key stakeholders, the impact analysis of regulatory change programmes on existing control processes
– set up risk processes related to regulatory and internal demands and assist in transferring them into the run the bank environment
– work closely with Risk IT, Risk Analysis & Reporting and Risk Change to ensure solutions meet requirements in an operationally effective manner
– play a key role in the establishment of data quality controls for credit risk and firm-wide risk
– become first point of contact for run the bank operational support for implemented data controls
Data control analyst
Country / State:
Switzerland, Switzerland - Zürich
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Risk Control Operations Group Risk team in Zürich. We manage risk data sourcing and controlling activities for WM & P&C credit risk, country risk and firm-wide risk, manage Information Security for GRC and ensure compliance with BCBS 239 / CCAR / IFRS9 data management requirements.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree in finance, economics, business administration or numerical discipline
– A minimum of four years of experience in the financial services industry, preferably in a risk or data control related role
– strong analytical skills
– able to respond quickly to stakeholder requests
– proactive and motivated to tackle projects as well as considerate to relevant details
– an enthusiastic person and a great communicator (you know how to handle challenging situations)
– team-orientated, while able to complete tasks independently
– fluent in English verbally and in writing, German is an advantage
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?