UBS Financial Services C&ORC Business Aligned Specialist in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you a proactive, confident and articulate person who likes to work in an international and constantly changing environment?
We are looking for someone like that to:
– support the business in managing risk
– perform second-line-of-defense activities in relation to consequential risks
– ensure risk frameworks are designed well and operating effectively
– deliver independent risk assessment and reports that shed light on our risk profile
– work with business to devise the controls, tools, training, frameworks , information and insights required to manage risk
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Distribution and Products team alligned to UBS Asset Management. We are a multi functional team that works closely with the Asset Management business handling cases, answering challenging client/product related queries and dealing with complex projects
Your experience and skills:
– Financial Industry experiencet particualary on the Distribution and Products side
- Experience working for an asset manager would be an advantage
– experience in risk management, risk control, audit or compliance
– sound know-how in the analysis of business processes
– reliable and resilient (challenging situations and conversations don’t scare you)
- A team player with good communication skills
– fluent in English and German (French would be an advantage)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 156984BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: C&ORC Business Aligned Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Compliance