UBS Financial Services Communications Specialist Global Art Sponsorship Platform in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you a great storyteller and multitasker? Would you be as solid as a rock when you’re juggling art sponsorship projects and communication activities? UBS is one of the largest sponsors in the contemporary art space across the globe. We offer an attractive position for someone who can help us:
– support and manage our global art communications projects
– track, manage and report on social media and marketing campaigns and creative ideas
– develop and edit high-quality content: from written messaging and briefings to commissioned social media assets, web copy and brand journalism.
– partner and collaborate with experts and colleagues across the organization
– manage external agencies and partners across the globe
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Global Art Sponsorship team based in Zurich. We manage art partnerships and programs around the world designed to meet the firm's business and brand objectives. Working closely with other marketing, sponsorship and event teams across the organization and different time zones is our day to day work.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree or equivalent diploma – with a focus on marketing, communication and/or project management. A background in or strong personal interest in contemporary art.
– a strong understanding and proven experience of what it takes to run high-profile successful digital social media campaigns from A to Z.
– At least 2 years’ professional experience in a communications team, ideally media relations or a digital marketing team. Preferably time spent in an art institution/art fair/marketing agency covering communications and commercial projects.
– strong content development, project management and event management experience.
– An outstanding communicator, comfortable using a variety of channels both traditional and new, with strong editorial, journalistic skills.
– fluent in English and German (written and spoken)
– able to manage projects independently, keeping your team closely updated.
– known for your attention to detail and hitting deadlines
– comfortable interacting and collaborating with colleagues at all levels
– assertive, organized and flexible
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 158403BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Communications Specialist Global Art Sponsorship Platform
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Marketing and Communications