UBS Financial Services Client Risk Level Calculation Expert in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you a stickler for getting things right? Do you know how to solve problems? We are looking for someone like this who can help us:
• Facilitate the articulation of the vision of the business target state by Risk owners
• Develop and own the Risk architecture strategy alignment to the stated Risk vision and principles, requirements, strategy and business objectives and regulatory demand.
• Validate concepts and priorities; undertake role of Design Authority and final sign off on target design
• Partner with Risk IT Architect in ensuring the IT design aligns with the Risk business strategy and objectives
• Review, analyse and evaluate opportunities to develop new products, new technologies and business models, engaging business stakeholders as appropriate to foster innovation and collaboration across Risk
• Support the prioritisation of Risk Control requirements in conjunction with relevant Programme funding Governance and / or Change the Bank (CTB) governance
• Identify and escalate any assumptions, risks, issues or dependencies associated with implementation of proposed change to the programme and / or project manager as required
• Meet with internal and external stakeholders (e.g. Finance, Front Office, Regulators) to understand Front to Back demand and communicate strategic target state
As subject matter expert on client risk scoring methodology you support the global, divisional and regional process owners in enhancing and aligning the different divisional and regional scoring models and validating the proposed model changes.
You will work with various areas in the bank, e.g. Compliance & Operational Risk Control, IT, Business Risk Management in defining, validating & implementing enhancements to the client risk scoring methodology.
You will monitor regulatory developments in the relevant jurisdictions as well as analyse any internal and external audit requirements items related to client risk scoring and incorporate them into your development roadmap.
You will work closely with the Compliance & Operational Risk Control policy as well as change governance bodies to ensure that proposed enhancements are incorporated into the policy and system landscape.
You will liaise with architects, project managers, business analysts and PMO in implementing the agreed upon changes to the client risk scoring.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the global Risk Change Architecture & Analysis Team which already has a local presence in London, Krakow and Zurich. We support the delivery of Change-the-Bank projects. As a part of this team you will act global subject matter expert for the topic of Client Risk Scoring Methodology. The client risk scores quantify the Anti Money Laundering (AML) risk that is an associated with a particular business relationship.
Your experience and skills:
• a degree in business administration, banking and finance, economics, natural sciences, mathematics or engineering
• 4+ years business analysis experience in the financial industry, ideally relating to the area of Risk Management or Compliance
• Practical hands-on experience in risk model development & validation
• the ability to work with data from various sources and make sound conclusions
• very good knowledge of SQL, Microsoft Office tools and reporting tools such as Business Objects/Tableau/Microstrategy
• a solid understanding of the business models of retail & corporate banking, wealth management & investment banking
• business excellence and process reengineering knowledge (such as the use of tools like ARIS, and methodologies such as BPMN v2.0)
• client orientated and are able to build collaborative relationships with business and IT stakeholders with different cultural backgrounds
• good at analysing and implementing your problem solving skills (you know how to figure things out)
• able to manage complex global challenges in a multi-cultural environment
• able to focus on details and quality with consistency and sustainability
• fluent in English and preferably German too
• an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
• a flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 151431BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Client Risk Level Calculation Expert
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Compliance