UBS Financial Services Client Investment Specialist HNW/Affluent WM EEM in Zürich, Switzerland
Job Reference #:
Do you have a proven track record advising clients in discretionary and advisory solutions? Do you have expertise across a range of asset classes and markets? We're looking for someone like that to:
– act as investment specialist for client advisors to the entire range of IPS offerings
– drive sales of discretionary and advisory mandates together with client advisors, as well as Investment Funds and Alternative Investments in close collaboration with other IPS specialists
– participate in client meetings in Switzerland and on business trips regarding acquisition, review and retention of above mentioned solutions
– gather client advisor and client insights to drive client solution development opportunities
– give clients an excellent experience, in collaboration with other IPS units, as well as our Chief Investment Office (CIO)
Client Investment Specialist HNW/Affluent WM EEM
Country / State:
Switzerland - Zürich
Sales and trading
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the IPS Client Investment Specialists team for HNW/Affluent WM EEM - Emerging Markets in Zurich. We are a dynamic, global team that enjoys working to provide best in class solutions for our clients. We work closely with client advisors, taking responsibility for sales and after-sales of discretionary and advisory mandates, Investment Funds and Alternative Investments.
Your experience and skills:
– at least 5 years of experience in sales and marketing of financial products
– in-depth analytical skills that you’ve applied to multi asset class portfolios
– proven presentation skills in front of client advisors and clients (you’re persuasive)
– an advanced degree in the area of finance. AZEK, CFA, CAIA a definite plus
– a proactive team player with a successful track record in a demanding and dynamic environment
– fluent in Russian and English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?