UBS Financial Services Business Project Manager - Cash Solutions, 80-100% in Zürich, Switzerland
Job Reference #:
Personal & Corporate Banking
Are you interested in driving change? Do you like working in an agile, fast changing environment? We look for someone like you who:
supports the development and digitization of basic banking products
prepares and leads workshops with stakeholders and subject matter experts from affected business and IT functions to gather and reconcile business requirements, ensuring communication and traceability
manages larger projects, incl. stakeholder management with communications, control functions and market representatives
initiates, plans, executes projects within budget, time scope ensuring proper handover to run-the-bank-units once complete
assists the senior project management team with the preparation of various governance meetings, as well as support the development of business cases for new initiatives
foster professional project management within BP Cash Solutions by sharing best practices
Business Project Manager - Cash Solutions, 80-100%
Full Time, Part Time
Country / State:
Switzerland - Zürich
Process, project and program management
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Banking Products (BP) acts as a link between the operational units and the markets. Emphasis is placed on product management, product innovation, processes and implementation. The Cash Solutions team within BP drives, manages and further develops various basic banking products such as banking packages, cash accounts, money market and cash management solutions for both WM and P&C client segments. The Business Project Manager will become an integral part of this team and support these initiatives. The role will be located in our Zurich office
Your experience and skills:
• a higher education (degree from a University/ FH, preferably in Business Administration / Banking & Finance / Science), ideally in combination with IT experience
• minimum 2-4 years of work experience at a financial institution
• solid experience in project management, familiar with agile work mode
• some experience in Business Analysis advantageous, act as the interface between business and IT
• a thorough understanding of change management processes related to IT solutions
• a basic understanding of strategy building and product management with good communication, organizational and conceptual skills
• able to cope with a dynamic and changing environment and a communicative, collaborative and proactive personality
• able to challenge taken approaches, opinions and concepts while integrating project teams for successful delivery
• excellent in German and English (speaking and writing)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?