UBS Financial Services Business Manager in Zürich, Switzerland
Do you have a solid knowledge of business management and a project management background, with hands-on experience in a large cross functional environment? Able to coordinate organizational change projects, lead services setup and plan overall service design topics with Technology management, internal working groups and corporate functions to meet new organizational requirements ?
If so, we are looking for your personality and flair to be responsible for:
– Managing all aspects of a service business management, which includes service reviews, billing / financial management towards consumers & from suppliers
– Managing all aspects of projects coordination for organizational changes with org. planning, execution, quality, integration oversight and early identification of potential risk and issues
– Interact with Technology management at senior levels and run internal workgroups on current state and impact of changes to plan IT organizational & IT service change implementations. Ensure agreements in place and track execution changes.
– Align to overall Operating Model for Technology and link Services business management through to all financial & workforce planning activities & track be responsible for updates and ongoing governance of service change impacts.
– Providing line and program management, stakeholders with transparent, accurate and regular information regarding the change impacts, ongoing service oversight & any resolution status
– If required, oversee a small team including financial contacts, management support staff, Project Officers, either directly or as part of a matrix organization, ensuring efficient use of resources – supporting with a hands on approach where required
– Identifying and managing key stakeholders and validate organizational impacts running any necessary workstreams to manage signoff and change controls with functional and business management representatives.
– Ensuring compliance with UBS Technology principles and standards as they relate to Service business management and Organizational processes / requirements
– Embedding risk awareness by operating an effective control environment, proactively identifying and raising potential deficiencies and driving diligent risk remediation.
– Understanding the cultural nature of change programs and relating this to line / staff guidance
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be part of the Analytics Technology Services function at UBS Business Solutions and report into the Head of Governance, Strategy & Planning and be based in Switzerland.
Your experience and skills:
Your experience and skills
– strong academic background and relevant business management. Service management or Project management qualifications
– proven experience of working in a large organizational environment; preferably within a Technology area in contact with service management an advantage,
– strong client focus, ability to integrate diverse views, demonstrated track record in delivering complex projects in a previous role
– the highest level of integrity and professionalism
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 156283BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Business Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)