UBS Financial Services Business Developer WM Desk Affluent Argentina in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you at your best when solving problems for clients and building long-term relationships? Do you have a proven track record in relationship management and selling? We are looking for someone who can help us:
• contribute to the growth targets by developing long-term client relationships in the Affluent client segment
• exploit the acquisition potential of an existing network of promising contacts in LatAm in an efficient and sustainable manner
• convince through thought leadership in terms of investment advice and compelling investment strategies, provide extensive market- and product knowledge
• deliver excellence in execution for client queries and transactions
• comply with all regulations, policies and standards, contribute to an effective risk culture
• provide the CIO-view and implement tactical investment advice in a structured and proactive manner
• co-manage long-term sustainable growth in LatAm with pro-active and strategic thinking
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Wealth Management team for LatAm as part of the Affluent segment. Our purpose is to manage, preserve and grow the wealth of our clients. Our team delivers comprehensive and global client solutions. You will be supported in your tasks by a first-class infrastructure and innovative products and services.
Your experience and skills:
• proven track record in acquisition and development of Wealth Management clients
• existing network of promising contacts in LatAm
• experience in dealing with wealthy institutional-type clients, family offices and corporate owners
• knowledge of banking products and services, particularly in the area of Wealth Management, but also in Investment Banking and Asset Management
• familiarity with processes and procedures in a financial institution
• stamina and determination to produce results
• well-structured/organized and diligent approach to work
• strong interpersonal skills and passionate about the client experience
• entrepreneurial spirit with a highly committed and outgoing personality
• ability to execute complex investment strategies on behalf of clients
• always looking to improve the client experience
• motivated, self-directed and driven
• a dynamic and flexible team player with great networking skills
• a perfectionist in everything you do (that includes, of course, documentation)
• fluent in Spanish and English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 151059BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management
Title: Business Developer WM Desk Affluent Argentina
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Client advisory / Relationship management