UBS Financial Services Business Analyst Customer Relationship (CRM) Digital Factory in Zürich, Switzerland
Do you like to have things done the right way? Do you know how to solve problems? We are looking for someone like this who can help us:
– understand and challenge our various stakeholders
– analyze and evaluate the business processes, products and services
– evaluate high level requirements in terms of feasibility and efforts (costs / benefit)
– identify the impact on interfacing solutions
– generate Business Rules / Use Cases and the corresponding Software Requirement Specifications
– review test cases, support of the testing units in test design and execution
– support the project manager in BA related topics
– work in an international environment
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS AG Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Within our transformation program “Client Experience 2020” we are driving our digitalization ambitions forward and are working hard and passionate on the best client experience for our clients. This for confirming and extending our digital leadership within the Swiss banking industry. Innovations like UBS Twint and Digital Safe are part of this success story.
You can become part of this breathtaking and ambitious undertaking by joining our activities in our Digital Factory were business and IT come together to extend our Digital Client Onboarding.
Short decision making processes, out-of-the box thinking and agile project management with scrum are key attributes to drive the front-to-back digitization of our client onboarding process further – all of these meeting in our Digital Factory.
You’ll be working in Business Analysis team for Customer Relationship Management (CRM) in Zurich. Our team is supporting the area of CRM, which belongs to the core component of the bank. You will be supporting various projects during the different phases and work closely together with your business colleagues as well with those representing interfacing application systems.
Your experience and skills:
– a degree in business administration, banking and finance, or economics
– business analysis experience in the financial industry (preferably in the area of channels or CRM)
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
– an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
– a flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
– able to work under pressure, but still act as part of the team
– known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
– fluent in German and English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 153313BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Business Analyst Customer Relationship (CRM) Digital Factory
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland, Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)