UBS Financial Services Business Analyst - Business Analysis EMEA in Zürich, Switzerland
You will be working in an international environment and part of a motivated team which is supporting the Regional CFO EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa), the Finance business partner for Regional CEO EMEA and his Executive Committee. The key responsibility is to provide strategic advice to our business partners based on in-depth analyses on the financial performance of the EMEA region across the 3 divisions Wealth Management, Investment Bank and Global Asset Management
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
More specifically, the team focuses on:
• Regular Financial Performance Updates on the region EMEA for the EMEA Executive Committee and the Group Executive Committee
• Analyzing key performance drivers of the region EMEA across more than 15 countries and 3 business divisions
• Coordinate the Planning Process for the region EMEA
• Active dialogue with the Strategy Team including support of major regional strategic initiatives and the preparation of regular Performance Reviews with Country Heads
• Collaboration and coordination with regional representatives and Finance teams in other business divisions
• Deep-dive analysis on financial performance of the EMEA footprint and countries
• Preparation of presentations and decision-making documents for the senior management
Your experience and skills:
You would make a good candidate for the role when you have:
• Degree in Business/Economics or equivalent
• Several years of relevant working experience in an analyst role in banking (Consulting, strategy projects, business/financial analyses)
• Strong analytical and methodical skills
• Proven/Demonstrated Business Partnering abilities in previous roles
• Excellent written communication and advanced presentation skills (PowerPoint)
• Eager to learn with a flexible and open minded attitude in a highly motivated environment
• Strong team player and interpersonal skills
• Independent and structured working style
• Fluency in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 152255BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Business Analyst - Business Analysis EMEA
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Finance