UBS Financial Services Application Support Group Cluster Lead in Zürich, Switzerland
Job Reference #:
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when supporting others? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– support the internal clients and the Service & Product Manager across several technical domains
– uphold high standards for timely issue resolution
– contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
– define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
– maintain a knowledge database
Application Support Group Cluster Lead
Country / State:
Switzerland, Switzerland - Zürich
Information Technology (IT)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Swiss L2 team in Zuerich. We provide application support to the users in Switzerland and in EMEA for a set of business critical applications. We work together with our L2 colleagues in APAC (Singapore and Pune) and in the US. We interact with our clients and with members from the development team on a daily basis.
Your experience and skills:
– a natural ability to solve complex issues
– experience in a role like this
– supported both packaged and custom solutions
– IBM Mainframe (TSO, DB2, JCL, ISPF, ChangeMan)
– Database: DB2, SQL
– MS Excel
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– experience in coordinating task forces
– a confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
– capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
– fluent in German and English
– able to remain efficient and calm when working under pressure
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?