UBS Financial Services Regulatory Reporting Analyst in Wuxi, China
Job Reference #:
Are you excited by the prospect of working in a dynamic workplace? Looking for a career where you can learn and use many different skills? We are looking for someone like you to join our team. As part of this exciting team, you will have the opportunity to work in an environment where change is an every day event and excellence is our goal. You, along with your team mates, will be responsible for transactional reporting to regulators across the globe. You will work together with the Regulatory Reporting regional team as well as global stakeholders to ensure UBS' obligations to the regulatory authorities are met.
Regulatory Reporting Analyst
Country / State:
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
While based full time in Wuxi, you'll be working in a global team responsible for functions supporting transactional reporting to global regulators within tight deadlines. In our collaborative culture, the team works closely with a number of other teams to ensure UBS' obligations are met. You will work with people from all walks of life making this team diverse, sharing ideas and experiences to achieve common goals
Your experience and skills:
– experience in working in and with global teams
– an understanding of what it takes to be part of a successful team
– some knowledge of the regulatory requirements or banking operation, or a degree in a suitable field
– IT, VBA, macro or automation skills a plus
– excellent communication skills, both in person and remotely
– a can do, eager to learn attitude
– motivated, driven and passionate about your work
– a hard worker and a smart worker
– good at communicating with other, senior or junior
– a team player and an inspiration to those around you
– excited to learn and grow in a firm where opportunity is everywhere!
– not afraid of any challenge ahead!
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?