UBS Financial Services Taxonomy BAU Manager in Wroclaw, Poland
Can you propose solutions as well as defining problems? Do you have strong analytical and management skills? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– run operations teams from A to Z
– partner with our stakeholder experts across the organization
– develop junior team members
– maintain documentation and implementation of processes, including best practice documentation, KPIs and SLAs
– keep your colleagues up to date and happy
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Product Taxonomy (PT) falls within the UBS's Data division. The aims of the project is to create a product classification and naming service which is consistent across multiple risk systems.
One of the primary consumers of the data is Front office and Market Risk who use PT as a basis for mapping pricing and risk models to product. Other consumers include: Quantitative Analytics, Finance, Regulatory Reporting and Middle Office teams.
You'll be working in the Product Taxonomy team in Wroclaw, Poland. We are responsible for delivering a single product taxonomy with a consistent level of granularity across product areas for consumption by Front Office and Control Functions. Our team performs root cause analysis on classification exceptions, streamline the BAU day-to-day processing and mitigate operational risk, as well as providing business change support to downstream consumers/users.
Your experience and skills:
– sound experience of one or more of the following asset classes; FICC, Equity Derivatives, Rates & Credit
– an understanding of what it takes to run successful team in financial services
– a self-starter with the desire to learn new concepts
– an ability to adapt quickly to new processes
– a strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– an expert at building networks and connections
– detail orientated, with structured, organized, methodical planning skills
– known for hitting deadlines
– conscientious and resilient
– proficient in Excel (VBA advantageous)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 145162BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Taxonomy BAU Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Operations