UBS Financial Services Senior IT Security Engineer for Citrix and Authentication in Wroclaw, Poland
Job Reference #:
Would you like to pursue your career in IT Security in the role of a security specialist?
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a highly specialized and professional environment?
We are looking for a motivated system engineer who:
• designs and implements applications in the wide area of Authentication that interact with directory services, inventory and configuration management systems and electronic workflow
• is working with both technical and business stakeholders across the company, i.e. security architects, project leads, business analysts, testers and IT operations responsible
• transfers requirements into technical solutions that are integrated into a heterogeneous and highly automated infrastructure
• performs solution design and program scripting/coding as well as creating SW packages and configuration scripts
• performs problem analysis and is part of the supporting team when providing 3rd level support
Senior IT Security Engineer for Citrix and Authentication
Country / State:
Information Technology (IT)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
• The team’s goal is to rollout Staff and Server authentication solutions to all business areas globally. Team members are mainly located in Wroclaw, Krakow, London and Zurich. This includes the following systems and products:
• A Citrix Virtualized Desktop Infrastructure Authentication platform providing access to the global user population anytime, anywhere on any device.
• A Smart Card Management System that manages the smart cards which the UBS staff is using to authenticate to the infrastructure & applications.
• A Password Management System that helps the UBS staff to manage their system passwords for the strategic platform as well as the legacy systems.
• A Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) that manages certificates issued for servers and technical users.
• A One-time-password System for user authentication based on market products like RSA SecureID and Gemalto IDConfirm
Your experience and skills:
• A degree in computer science or equivalent experience
• In-depth knowledge of application, desktop and server virtualization technologies
• Enterprise level experience within large organization in designing, engineering, and troubleshooting Citrix XenDesktop Infrastructures, Storefront, with focus on authentication methods; LDAP, RADIUS, SAML, Federated Authentication, OTP Integration, Smartcard Authentication, Active Directory and PKI Services.
• Good understanding of Netscaler Access Gateway and Load Balancing Virtual servers.
• Good understanding of Networking concepts, with regards to VLANS, routing, firewall rule definition, load balancing, failover and high availability.
• Solid skill-set for the underlying operating system (Windows Server)
• Experience with using Web based, database and middleware technologies (MS SQL, MS IIS, Webservices).
• End-to-end troubleshooting skills for problem investigation throughout application and network layers
• Programming/coding/debugging skills – .NET, C#, PowerShell or other scripting and web languages are a plus
• An IT engineer that is used to handle complex challenges
• An upright person, analytical and logical
• Highly motivated, confident and capable of both working independently and within a team
• Aware of challenges of a highly complex IT infrastructure in an international company where process automation is a main requirement
• Committed to excellence and quality, thriving for finding the best and simplest solutions
• Capable of creating high quality systems documentation
• Able to conduct in depth discussions about technical matters in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?