UBS Financial Services Recruiting System Business Analyst in Wroclaw, Poland
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when supporting others? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– support the Product Manager across the recruiting systems application suite
– resolve day to day system issues and provide support to users
– work with system providers to resolve issues and manage changes to system configuration
– define workarounds for known errors and recommend process improvements
– uphold high standards for timely issue resolution
– test new features, identify and fix defects in cooperation with vendor and IT support team
– document changes and share knowledge across system users
– contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
– stay on top of current corporate recruitment trends to constantly develop and improve our Recruitment Management System
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Enabling Technologies Team in Wroclaw, where you will become one of the experts in supporting our recruitment applications. We are responsible for the day to day maintenance and future development of the recruitment applications. Our daily tasks are related to configuration, testing and providing support to system users.
Your experience and skills:
– an IT background with experience in maintenance or implementation of business applications or any other SaaS based solution, preferably in the recruitment area
– experience in doing a support role
– strong analytical and problem-solving skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– a natural ability to solve complex issues
– able to think out of the box, propose new solution and look for improvements
– a strong communicator, from making presentations to technical writing
– able to communicate effectively with non-technical audiences
– ready to work in an global environment with stakeholders from various areas like IT, HR as well as external vendors
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 157723BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Recruiting System Business Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Human Resources (HR)