UBS Financial Services Project Manager in Wroclaw, Poland
Job Reference #:
Are you a multitasker? Are you solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of projects? We're looking for someone like this to:
– run projects from A to Z
– partner with experts across the organization
– think strategically, making business cases that hold up over the long term
– keep your colleagues up to date and happy
– manage the staff of a project team
- wants to deeply understand the financial domain and be part of the decision making process
Country / State:
Information Technology (IT)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Cross Operations IT is looking for an IT Project Manager to take opportunity of driving project planning and execution in an emerging area of strategic derivative regulatory initiatives. A successful candidate will be working hand-in hand with product owner, business analysts, other project managers and technical IT delivery leads on making sure the software and solutions delivered ensure firm’s compliance and are of the highest technical standards.
Your experience and skills:
– experience collaborating with business and IT colleagues distributed globally
– a strong background in technical project management (financial services knowledge a bonus)
– expertise in tracking and controlling projects and risks through project artifacts
– knowledge of the software delivery lifecycle including change management and agile delivery
– experience with a changing environment where no two days are the same
– comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– expert at building networks and connections
– known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget
– adaptable, able to work across teams, functions and projects
– a strong communicator, fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?