UBS Financial Services Online Insights Analyst in Wroclaw, Poland
Job Reference #:
Are you a self-driven, highly analytical person? Are you passionate about digital marketing and online audiences? Do you have a good understanding of how to analyze, structure and visualize data? Do you enjoy being challenged and to solve complex problems on a daily basis?
We’re looking for someone that can:
• support the monitoring and the managed service for online insights
• quality assure reporting and insights delivered as part of the managed service
• offer customized analytics support to expert users
• support our service and advisory team in the area of digital marketing and analytics with dedicated expert advise
• oversee and support the creation of reports and dashboards for management
• ensure data quality within Adobe Analytics
• support standardization of online reporting
• provide administrative support of Adobe Analytics tools
• liaise with our technical integration team to continuously enhance our infrastructure and analytics backbone
• create an ongoing dialogue around analytics to drive business adoption and to build and grow talent, skills and capabilities
Online Insights Analyst
Country / State:
Marketing and Communications
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Design and implement projects that establish relevant and competitive experience through personalization across all online UBS properties. The Online Insights Analyst will also support the Online Insights Team located in Zurich in performing data analysis and applying data visualization techniques.
Your experience and skills:
• 2-3 year experience with Adobe Analytics or similar web analytics tool
• strong familiarity with customer data, personalization, and customer engagement metrics sourced from digital marketing channels
• bachelor’s degree with a mathematical or computing focus
• excellent written and spoken English skills
• strong familiarity with Excel and MS office
• familiarity with debugging tracking calls
• experience in project and stakeholder management
• strong analytical and communication skills
• high affinity to work efficiently in teams and collaborate with others to clarify requirements and engineer solutions
• excellent attention to detail, service delivery and project management skills
• enjoy being challenged and to solve complex problems on a daily basis
• able to make prudent decisions under pressure and work against tight deadlines
• able to work with cloud computing environments
• self-reliant and capable of both independent work and as member of a team
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?