UBS Financial Services Marketing Investments Reporting Specialist and EUA Support in Wroclaw, Poland
Are you an analytic thinker? Do you know how to maintain and develop internal tools? Are you passionate about solving problems of your clients and helping them get the right outcome?
We’re looking for someone like who will:
– report, monitor and analyse corporate performance in the area of marketing investments across the globe using applications like Cognos Report Studio and Microsoft Access
– proactively control of data available in the marketing investment reporting tool to ensure correct reporting
– manage authorization requests
– act as Level 1 support for marketing managers in case of any reporting requests, problems and issues as well as any questions related to the marketing investment reporting tool's engine
– escalate issues to Level 2 (IT) and Level 3 (developers) as appropriate, monitor all open cases and ensure all clients receive respective assistance in a timely manner
– update and maintain Marketing Workplace tool's documentation and guidelines
– organize and deliver on-line trainings to marketing managers on the marketing investment reporting tool on monthly basis
– support the owner of the tool in conducting feasibility study of received requests and applying changes to the Marketing Workplace application as requested by end users
– support the owner of the tool in analysing and applying changes to the application that are triggered by changes or new releases of upstream applications
– support the owner of the tool, in cooperation with IT, in driving scheduled application releases including UAT testing
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Operation Center team in Wroclaw. We’re a team working closely with Marketing & Communication stakeholders. In your role you will support Marketing & Communication Services in the area of marketing investment reporting and you will act as the support for end users of the marketing investment reporting tool. On daily basis you will have interactions with marketing managers around the world.
Your experience and skills:
– worked in a similar role or field before (at least 2 years of relevant business experience)
– analytical mindset with an aptitude for creating multidimensional analysis and exploring large data sources
– excellent knowledge of applications (Excel and PowerPoint)
– working knowledge of Cognos Report Studio and Microsoft Access will be an asset
– previous experience in preparing and delivering on-line presentations and training
– a goal-oriented natural driver with ability to proactively and independently manage a wide range of tasks with different timeliness and priorities
– detail orientated with structured, organized planning skills known for meeting deadlines and completing all deliverables
– a strong written and verbal communicator with good presentation skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues and clients at all levels
– customer oriented with strong problem solving skills eager and able to troubleshoot, analyse, understand, challenge and solve various problems or involve other appropriate teams
– prepared to face changes and new challenges
– quick learner with an aptitude for learning new systems and technologies especially willing to learn applications like Cognos Report Studio and Microsoft Access
– fluent in English both written and spoken; German language will be an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 154676BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Marketing Investments Reporting Specialist and EUA Support
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Marketing and Communications