UBS Financial Services Learning System Business Analyst in Wroclaw, Poland
Are you able to manage projects efficiently? Are you passionate about new technologies and like to design new solutions? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– to translate operating procedures into software system configuration
– work with business representatives and manage cooperation with the vendor to implement innovative solutions
– conduct requirements gathering activities, define priorities and implementation plans
– support project management tasks and coordinate work of junior system analysts
– create documentation of processes and business requirements
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Learning Management System team in Wroclaw. We are responsible for ongoing development of learning application. With our brand new SaaS tool we are aiming to improve learners experience by following new corporate learning trends and implementing new technologies like mobile learning or predictive learning. Our daily tasks are related to translating business learning needs into system configuration.
Your experience and skills:
– experience applying business analysis techniques
– the ability to interpret complex business processes and design robust solutions (you know what they really want)
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– experience or interest to learn about development of business applications or any other SaaS based solution, preferably in Learning area
– passionate about supporting the development of applications
– ready to work in international environment with stakeholders form various areas like IT, HR as well as external vendors
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
– an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
– known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 154266BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Learning System Business Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Human Resources (HR)