UBS Financial Services Junior Java Software Developer in Wroclaw, Poland
Job Reference #:
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when driving technical solutions?
We’re looking for someone like you who can:
– describe, define, drive and deliver specific technical solution aimed at bringing new products and capabilities aligned with business and product strategies.
– work on challenging operational issues and to help customers build the next generation of web applications.
– lead and deliver on the next generation implementation of digital solutions for clients and advisors
Junior Java Software Developer
Country / State:
Information Technology (IT)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working as Jr. software developer in the Wealth Management Americas IT group in Weehawken, NJ. WMA IT has embarked on a multi-year strategic technology initiative to integrate a new generation of products and services to enable digital offerings to clients aligned with specific business goal.
Your experience and skills:
• Hands-on full stack developer with 3+ years of development experience.
• Must have hands on design and development experience in Java, J2EE, Spring, JUnit and front end development experience including AngularJS or React and Bootstrap
• Large-scale enterprise, object-oriented design experience
• Knowledge of distributed computing and low-latency, multithreaded solutions
• Knowledge of database platforms, like Sybase and Oracle
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
• imaginative and creative with emerging technologies and an ambassador for test- and behavior-driven development
• able to improve older code bases, as well as apply modern best practices to new projects
• curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently, as well as in a team
• the go-to person for the latest development innovation
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?