UBS Financial Services IT Test Engineer Automation – FX Regulatory in Wroclaw, Poland
In the past few years several financial regulations have been introduced to the financial markets causing significant change in the derivatives world. We are working for a program aimed at analyzing the risks and impact of the new financial regulations on UBS and implementing the changes which make UBS complaint with the new regulatory rules across different business divisions such as Sales and Trading, Execution and Operations.
The FX IT department is looking for an Automation Tester for the FX Regulatory QA team in Wroclaw.
As an Automation QA you will maintain and provide enhancements to current FX Regulatory Java automation framework. Additionally you will be performing front-to-back testing effort to ensure the regulatory requirements are met and the bank complies with them.
• Maintaining existing Java automated test harness
• Providing enhancements and changes to existing Java automation framework
• Designing and implementing automation tests using XML, XPath, Java
• Analyzing root-cause in case of issues and providing solutions to the problem
• Supporting and maintaining static in the upstream systems
• Providing automated solutions to provisioning and monitoring test data
• Enhance automated data collection and analytics across front to back application stack
• Getting involved in testing activities during the test cycle (on demand)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The FX QA Regulatory team consists of people located in Krakow and Wroclaw.
The team will be working on various multi-jurisdictional regulatory projects. The programme of work has a very high profile and is recognised to be a key part of our business strategy over the next couple of years.
Your experience and skills:
• Good verbal and written English
• Minimum of 4 years of software testing experience in a software development organization required
• Test automation and test-driven development experience
• Intermediate Java, XML, HTML, Python development skills - Database knowledge (Oracle PL/SQL)
• Advanced UNIX shell scripting
• Strong problem solving and communication skills
• Analytical mindset and ability to pick up new concepts/technologies quickly
• Ability to work independently
• Willingness to conduct also manual testing when needed
– passionate about what you do, you value excellence, learning and integrity, you like a work environment that places emphasis on team work, collaboration and delivering business value while working at a sustainable pace. Most importantly you are someone who is excellent and can aspire, and inspire others, to our values and culture
– proactive, detail-oriented and comfortable working in dynamic environments with fast paced deliveries and changing requirements
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 150980BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Test Engineer Automation – FX Regulatory
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)