UBS Financial Services Hedged Share Class Specialist in Wroclaw, Poland
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to take care of business? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– acknowledge, verify, validate and process NAV and Cash Flow Information on UBS Hedged Share Classes
– work with Transfer Agents, Portfolio Managers and FX Order Generation Desk to provide updated NAV calculations
– ensure timely and accurate resolution of any ad-hoc queries
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Investment Administration Lifecycle Event Management Service, providing timely and accurate NAV Calculations within UBS Asset Management Funds utilizing a Hedged Share Class Structure.
The team, based in Wroclaw, Poland, is part of a global function which has presence in London, Chicago, Zurich and Singapore. The team works in close conjunction with Investment Teams, Custodians, Transfer Agents and various global Operation teams.
Your experience and skills:
– exposure within cash flow or a related processing environment (highly desirable)
– strong written and verbal communication skills
– a strong risk-awareness mentality
– the ability to multi-task and solve problems
– experience in process improvement
– fluent in English
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
– highly numerate and have excellent PC skills, including excel
– accountable for your actions
– able to work collaboratively within a team
– able to provide constructive challenge
– delivery orientated
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 149742BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Hedged Share Class Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Operations