UBS Financial Services English Editor for Marketing Communications in Wroclaw, Poland
Job Reference #:
Are you an experienced and creative editor, ideally with a background in marketing and communications? Do you have an outstanding knowledge of English and a passion for the perfect text? We're looking for someone like you to:
• edit and write marketing and communications texts to support functions across the bank
• support the creation of high-quality channel-optimized content for strategic communications targeting key stakeholders including clients, investors, employees and media
• provide editorial and linguistic support to subject experts across the bank
• drive narrative development and storytelling of content and support efforts to drive readership and engagement
• ensure that all written materials reflect UBS style guidelines and the UBS Tone of Voice
• review translations for quality and assist with glossary and terminology management
English Editor for Marketing Communications
Country / State:
Marketing and Communications
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will join our in-house editorial team based in the UBS Business Solution Center in Wroclaw, Poland.
The team environment offers good opportunities for professional growth as an editor, both technically and within UBS.
Your experience and skills:
• a university degree in languages, communications or similar
• at least 2 years of experience editing demanding specialist texts, ideally in finance and/or marketing
• a native or native-like knowledge of English; good knowledge of German an advantage
• an advanced understanding of English grammar, syntax and orthography
• proven writing and storytelling skills
• client-centric, with the ability to create the content the audience is looking for
• service minded, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
• able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• precise, with an excellent eye for detail
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?