UBS Financial Services Control Framework and Risk Assessment Specialists - Wealth Management in Wroclaw, Poland
Are you an experienced operational risk manager? Do you have interest in control framework maintenance and execution? Are you interested in risk assessments across international locations? We look for someone like that to:
– Be responsible for the operation of divisional controls (e.g. control design maintenance, execution, quality assurance, result reporting) in partnership with the subject matter expert of the competence centers in Zurich
– Support the quarterly risk assessment process for the division including all international locations
– Facilitate the risk supervision and control framework governance
– Support the roll-out processes of global controls to our international locations
– Be responsible for the Wealth Management Control Framework Tool (e.g. end user support, data maintenance, workflow monitoring, further tool development, business requirements, testing, training)
– Be a subject matter and reporting expert for the UBS standard risk management tools
– Be responsible for the maintenance of the intranet pages for the unit.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the newly built, multi-functional team for Wealth Management BR&RM (WM Business Risk & Regulatory Management) in Wroclaw. WM BR&RM provides best in class, effective and efficient risk management support, regulatory implementation and defined front office mandates which enable business division Wealth Management to deliver on its client promise/value proposition.
UBS Wealth Management provides comprehensive financial services to wealthy private clients around the world – except those served by Wealth Management Americas. UBS is a global firm with global capabilities, and Wealth Management clients benefit from the full spectrum of UBS’s global resources.
Your experience and skills:
– experience in financial services industry and/or management consulting
– 3-5 years of professional experience in (operational) risk management and project management
– experience in the area of control frameworks, risk assessment and risk reporting
– very good skills in written and spoken English, German (as well as Italian, French or Spanish) considered as an additional asset
– very good knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word
– experience in supporting an IT application and general IT affinity (good understanding of applications, data models and reporting)
– experience in data analytics or business analysis in IT projects as an asset
– A fast learner, with strong conceptual and analytical skills and attention to detail
– self-guided, proactive, able to handle multiple tasks in parallel and flexible when priorities change
– service-oriented and well versed in interacting with different stakeholders around the globe
– not just processing tasks but interested in understanding and challenging content
– interested to understand the business (priorities, organization, processes) and 'the bigger picture'
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 158832BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management
Title: Control Framework and Risk Assessment Specialists - Wealth Management
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Risk