UBS Financial Services Project Analyst - Data Management in Weehawken, New Jersey
Job Reference #:
Wealth Management Americas
Are you a multitasker? Are you skilled at understanding processes and driving solutions. We're looking for someone like this to:
– run projects in Records Management, and Privacy and Information Security
– facilitate run the bank functions and initiatives in Records Management, and Privacy and Information Security
– partner with experts across the organization to promote change
– ensure compliance with internal policies and external regulations
– think strategically, making recommendations that hold up over the long term
– keep your colleagues up to date and informed of progress
– influence the project team and drive outcomes
Project Analyst - Data Management
Country / State:
United States - New Jersey
Process, project and program management
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working on the Chief Data Officer team in Wealth Management Americas. Our mission is to --provide stewardship over data, a valuable business-owned asset, which must be effectively governed, strategically managed and properly protected to enhance our trust with clients, meet regulatory standards and internal policies and enable insightful analysis to drive business decisions and growth opportunities
Your experience and skills:
– strong understanding of what it takes to run successful projects in financial services
– 3-5 years of project management experience where no two days are the same
– Excellent people skills that easily translate to business relationships
– ability to adapt to change, solve problems, and to detect and respond to evolving business needs
– experience in complying with internal policies and external regulations
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– an expert at building networks and connections
– known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget
– well organized and highly motivated
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?