UBS Financial Services Multimedia L3 Operations Engineer in Weehawken, New Jersey
Do you want to define the way our infrastructure operates? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
– provide real time 2nd and 3rd level multimedia SME support for internal & client facing executive level webcasts, on demand replays and major incidents; including on site participation at Home Office locations (i.e. Lincoln Harbor and 1285 AofA)
– interface regularly with L1/L2 Video as a Service (VaaS) operations team based in India in daily reviews and serve as escalation point for any multimedia outages
– daily oversight on incident tracking and response, planned multimedia activities, client requests and project support
– provide client solutions based on global standards and hardware blueprints
– interface with external partners, who also perform a supporting function in the delivery of multimedia services
– interface with engineering on new deployments, ensuring a smooth transition from design and implementation to production support
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Global Multi Media L3 Operations team based in Weehawken, NJ. We support our clients on a 24x5 basis. We are part of the Technology Services function, dedicated to providing the underlying technology to support business operations within the UBS Group.
Your experience and skills:
– bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar technical certifications desirable.
– minimum of 5 years hands-on experience with streaming and video applications.
– detailed understanding of underlying technologies (Windows server, LDAP, SQL server, networking (multicast).
– understanding of complex video streaming and Content Management System (CMS) environments.
– digital signage experience using Vbrick and Cisco Digital Media Players / DMM / AppSpace or similar.
– must have experience in producing large town halls / simulcast / webcast events for CEO/CIO/CTO level audiences
– experience in Desktop TV and IPTV using WMP / Silverlight / Flash / HTML5 / DASH
– ability to troubleshoot quickly and under pressure during live events
– in working with dynamic teams with self-directed roles
– good knowledge of Load Balancers, SQL Servers, Active Directory, Proxy, .NET/Windows and Linux
– able to manage multiple work streams/projects/roles simultaneously
– a great verbal and written communicator (and you know how to handle challenging situations)
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 150904BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Multimedia L3 Operations Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)