UBS Financial Services IT Risk Controls Analyst in Weehawken, New Jersey
Are you an expert in IT risk management and controls? Do you know how to maintain independence and objectivity? Do you have the know-how for analyzing information? We in Finance and Risk Technology are looking for someone like that to help us:
• Work with Finance and Risk Technology's IT Risk Remediation Manager to ensure we understand and effectively manage our Risk and Control environment
• analyze data, explain trends, peaks and exceptions to identify emerging IT risks and issues
• help manage risk items to make sure remediation is sustainable
• assist with Issue Lifecycle Management in creation, maintenance and closure of ORI or GIA Issues and Actions
• discover all relevant control related information for our senior management to sign off on the design and control effectiveness of IT controls
• document operational risk items and track issues to completion
• support UBS Technology in managing their risks and proactively identify operational risks
• help ensure that UBS Technology operates as documented in our Operational Risk Framework
• stay up on regulatory requirements and trends
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working as part of the Finance and Risk Technology common services team responsible for IT risk management, risk remediation, and ensuring IT controls are designed and operating effectively and in a sustainable manner for Finance and Risk Technology.
Your experience and skills:
• a university degree, ideally in computer science or information technology
• strong experience in data analysis, validation and presentation of results
• strong analytical skills with a technical background
• hands-on practical experience with the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
• excellent problem-solving and communication skills
• experience in IT risk management
• experience in Compliance or Audit is a plus
• an understanding of operational risk management and practical implementation experience
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 158603BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Risk Controls Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)