UBS Financial Services IT Project Officer in Weehawken, New Jersey
Job Reference #:
Are you solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of priorities? Do you have strong analytical and communication skills ? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
-\tYou will be working alongside your London counterpart to support the global function head with programme reporting, financial forecasting & overall management of a group comprising of 500 resources.
– Perform cost benefits evaluations of current or projected spending plans;
– Collect and evaluate financials data and other information concerning expenditure and revenues to determine budget requirements; provide justifications for requested funding levels and execution
– maintain financial management systems, including the tracking of risks, action logs and deliverables
– produce reporting for review to sufficient detail for discussion with budget owners
– actively supports Managers in the production and completion of financial/resource reporting focusing on variances to forecast (actuals vs forecast) and aged accruals
– drive process improvement in support of the Transformation Team's business processes
IT Project Officer
Country / State:
United States - New Jersey
Information Technology (IT)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in the Reference Data team in Weehawken, NJ. Our team is responsible for developing technical solutions for a suite of applications that cover golden source reference data, supporting UBS control functions as well as the lifecycle management of UBS clients.
Your experience and skills:
– experience in a similar role
– worked in budgeting and forecasting (complexity doesn't scare you)
– a passion for data gathering, analysis and information sharing
– advanced Office skills across all Microsoft packages, in particular Excel (Access welcome as well) & Powerpoint
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?