UBS Financial Services IT Project Manager in Weehawken, New Jersey
Are you a multitasker? Are you solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of projects? We're looking for someone like this to:
– Manage Level 3 IT Production Maintenance and Operations efforts end-to-end
– Partner with experts across a global organization
– Ensure compliance requirements and quality processes are continually met
– Keep your colleagues informed and up to date
– Manage and coordinate the efforts of a global team
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Level 3 IT Production Maintenance & Operations team in Weehawken, NJ and part of a global team with a presence in India, Poland and North Americas. We own Level 3 IT Production Maintenance & Operations efforts that \"Run the Bank\" (RTB) . We are a Technology Function fully dedicated to supporting the Wealth Management Americas (WMA) Business and its IT Application Service Lines. We are a metrics driven organization governed by a set of mature KPIs and Processes.
Your experience and skills:
– Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– An understanding of what it takes to run IT maintenance and operations in the financial services industry
– Exceptional stakeholder management skills
– Proven track record of setting and keeping priorities, managing project costs, quality and ensuring on-time delivery
– A strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting and collaborating with colleagues globally at all levels
– Comfortable working with both Agile and Waterfall project management frameworks
– Well versed with software development life cycle (waterfall and agile), configuration management, source code management, software build, software release processes and ITIL framework
– Detail oriented, comfortable managing to KPIs and working to improve IT business operations and process efficiency
– Exceptional at providing stakeholders and senior management with regular progress and status updates
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 155926BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Project Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)