UBS Financial Services Fee Based Financial Planning Team Lead in Weehawken, New Jersey
Are you passionate about driving financial planning? Or are you interested in transitioning into a career in financial planning? We’re looking for someone that can:
• conduct end-to-end management of the financial planning fee-based offering, including monthly fee processing, training, communication, and efforts to drive and increase fee-based financial planning revenue
• manage an administrator that processes fees and completes other required operations to meet regulatory and contractual requirements
• communicate with financial advisors to understand their needs and provide guidance regarding charging fees for financial planning
• assist in the design and implementation of projects to enhance our fee-based platform and improve advisor and client experience
• update and maintain internal, field and client facing materials for the fee- based offering
• work closely with a Financial Planning manager to service specific corporate engagements and drive the corporate financial planning business
• work closely with other areas including legal, compliance, operations and Wealth Planning Sales
• act as analyst in support of financial planning tools and training, and work on special projects
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The Financial planning Fee-based lead role is in a fast-paced working environment with a culture of mutual respect and commitment to maintaining the highest ethical standards, with potential for growth. You will lead an important area within the Financial Planning group and successfully drive and manage the fee-based financial planning business. The Financial Planning team will train you on the financial planning platform, policies and procedures as needed.
Your experience and skills:
the required experience and / or background: 2-10 years at a financial firm, previous experience managing a product area or operational / billing/administrative processes a plus
strong communication (oral and written), analytic, time management and organizational skills and are able to multi-task
attention to detail and the ability towork autonomously, think strategically and make business impacting decisions
Computer skills: Word, excel and powerpoint required, Access and advanced Excel a plus
- a CFP or other professional designations a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 154054BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management Americas
Title: Fee Based Financial Planning Team Lead
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Product Management and Development