UBS Financial Services Executive Assistant - US Chief Financial Officer in Weehawken, New Jersey
Are you a detail-oriented multitasker? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We're looking for someone to support the US Chief Financial Officer (CFO) in close partnership with the US CFO Chief of Staff. This role is primarily based in Weehawken, NJ with some coverage needed in New York City, NY. Your primary responsibilities will include:
Extensive diary management and reconciling any conflicts; booking meetings, committees and external meetings
Preparing essential papers prior to meetings; emailing reminders for submission, compilation of reports and responsible for the distribution/printing of materials prior to each meeting
Booking travel; ensuring correct visas are procured within the time frame available and that all components adhere to UBS's travel policy
Processing and reconciling expense claims and invoices in a timely fashion and to policy
Answering telephone calls; being a gate keeper for calls that are unnecessary and quickly understanding who is important within the organization so as to be able to filter calls as required
Collaborating closely with the US CFO Chief of Staff to ensure delivery to key US priorities
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be a key member of the US CFO team which is part of Group Finance within the Corporate Center division of UBS, and is located in Weehawken, NJ. The team consists of regional business partnering, business and change management, Integrated Middle Office Financial Controlling service delivery and the Comprehensive Capital and Analysis Review teams. This role reports into the US CFO, collaborates closely with the Chief of Staff and provides some support to his management team.
Your experience and skills:
– several years of administrative experience in a fast-paced, global environment
– preferably worked in a financial services, accounting or consulting firm
– demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
– the ability to multi-task, problem solve, exercise confidentiality, communicate effectively, and acute attention to detail
– a self-starter who is incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– flexible, adaptable and capable of thinking for yourself and solving problems
– incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize (you make lists and get things checked off)
– someone who embraces collaboration, constructive challenge and shows integrity
– able to work flexible hours, when needed
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 154516BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Executive Assistant - US Chief Financial Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States, United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Business management, administration and support