UBS Financial Services Division Business Strategist in Weehawken, New Jersey
As the Divisional Business Strategist you will be the strategic partner to the Divisional Director, Divisional Business Manager and Divisional Sales Manager. You will collaborate with the entire Divisional team and field leadership within their division to identify efficiencies and leverage resources of the firm.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working as part of Wealth Management Americas. We help high net worth and ultra high net worth individuals and families meet their financial goals through financial advisors who deliver products and services specifically designed for them. You’ll be a member of the Divisional Team working closely with the Divisional Director.
Your experience and skills:
• identify issues in current processes, and partner with key stakeholders to actively improve them
• work with the divisional team to review and prioritize opportunities for process enhancements
• partner with the Divisional Director and Divisional Business Manager in conducting analysis of proposed real estate actions; develop a strong business case for each decision
• help orchestrate and lead specific firm initiatives
• partner with the Divisional Sales Manager (DSM), identify best practices throughout the firm, track performance metrics
• work with Finance to develop a working knowledge of both the divisional P&L and each market's P&L;
• identify growth and profit opportunities including high level analysis of monthly MMR data and monthly Flash P&L data
Interfacing with Field Management & Advisors
• identify and promote best practices by speaking with the market management teams in the Division daily about net new asset flows
• provide monthly analytics to the Divisional Director and Divisional Business Manager around economic profit, net new assets, Q1-Q3 FA retention, financial planning, teaming, revenue growth, WM revenue growth, recruiting, expense management, and profitability to identify opportunities to achieve our firm objectives
• collaborate effectively with divisional team to enable the field to deliver an excellent client experience
• Deliver ad-hoc reporting to Market Heads and their management teams that allows them to drive strategic firm initiatives locally
• strong analytical skills and quantitative skills, technologically advanced (advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint)
• excellent interpersonal, presentation, and listening skills
• the ability to anticipate needs & issues
• demonstrated the ability to quickly get up to speed and perform well in new rotations
• sincere interest in helping others; works well in teams
• collaborative problem solving skills
• knowledge of controlling fundamentals
• knowledge of UBS systems & business areas
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 154718BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management Americas
Title: Division Business Strategist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Business management, administration and support, Finance, Management and Business Support