UBS Financial Services CORCIT | PMO Team Leader in Weehawken, New Jersey
Are you a multitasker and a confident decision maker? Do you know how to provide support so that things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
-support the Compliance & Operational Risk Control IT team in operational and daily business matters
-develop and implement business-wide action plans and key initiatives
-provide support to management in collecting critical documents, presentations and other communications, ensuring appropriate messaging
- instigate change initiatives that drive the business forward, aligned with global strategy
-coordinate with supporting units whilst managing relationships
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Compliance & Operational Risk Control IT team based in Weehawken NJ. As part of a global team that is growing to over 300 resources, our role is to design and implement innovated IT solutions to meet UBS' regulatory commitments.
Your role would be in the Support Office function which provides Business, Resource & Financial Management services to our team and act as enablers for them to provide high quality service to our clients within required deadlines.
Your experience and skills:
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
– experience in an environment where no two days are the same
– demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize (you make lists and get things checked off)
– a flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills (you have the human touch)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 159566BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: CORCIT | PMO Team Leader
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)