UBS Financial Services CCAR CtB Project Management Office in Weehawken, New Jersey
Are you solid as a rock when things are getting tight, time is running and quick solutions are needed?
Do you have experience in providing PMO services to the project manager of large scale, cross functional, international implementation projects? Are you interested in the transformation financial institutions go through as a response to regulatory requirements then we are looking for you to
– support the project manager in all aspects of project management such as scope, budget and schedule management and adhere to the guidelines outlined in the Project Management Framework
– produce project status reports for various project stakeholders
– manage issues, risks and project change requests
– partner with experts from various functions across the organization, around the globe
– increase PMO's efficiency and effectiveness
– collaborate successfully with your colleagues
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the central CCAR team within the Finance organization which is driven out of the Weehawken office. The functional owner of this project is Finance, nevertheless, many other functions are involved, the risk function in particular. The team consists of 5-7 PMO members. The team is characterized as being highly professional, energetic, goal-oriented and eager to succeed.
Your experience and skills:
– excellent understanding of PMO services
– excellent experience in MS Office, especially PowerPoint
– good understanding of the regulatory environment of financial institutions (especially CCAR)
– the ability to work independently in cross functional, international environment
– affinity with Project Management
– good relationship building and communication skills
– a great level of common sense and pragmatism
– certificate in project management (e.g. PMP) is an advantage
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– flexible with proven ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
– an expert at building networks and connections
– customer and service-minded, pragmatic attitude
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 157154BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: CCAR CtB Project Management Office
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Finance, Management and Business Support, Process, project and program management