UBS Financial Services Business Management Lead in Weehawken, New Jersey
Are you a detail-oriented multitasker who loves to bring processes in order? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? Do you know how to juggle challenging priorities and effectively prioritize? Are you motivated to deliver great outcomes to drive the business forward?
We’re looking for someone like this to:
– closely work with members of the management team and key stakeholders in and outside of the organization to support business priorities and ensure alignment and operating effectiveness
– engage with HR Business Partners to support ongoing development and assessment of talent across the organization to drive a diverse, \"high performing\" organization and liaise with Human Resources on recruiting, talent and core cycle initiatives
– work closely with Finance to provide support and guidance to businesses for strategic planning, P&L and business metrics monitoring
– maintain a deep understanding of the organizations businesses, and foster strong relationships with the organizations management to provide Executive Committee-level audience with strategic business updates, business drivers/activity reporting, and influence key decision-makers
– represent the business in cross functional programs and initiatives (ad hoc)
– support Client Strategy Office colleagues to prioritize key initiatives and budgets in support of Wealth Management Americas goals
– build and strengthen the organizations partner & Corporate Center relationships, address operating environment issues and prioritize resource/allocation expense across the business areas (Ops, technology, legal & compliance)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Business Management and Risk team in Weehawken, New Jersey. You will be part of a small, highly-motivated team and will play a key role in driving our strategy forward.
Your experience and skills:
– 10+ years business/financial services experience
– an undergraduate degree, graduate degree preferred
– experience in a role like this including expense management and project administration
– strong interpersonal skills and the ability to partner effectively with others
– an excellent communicator, with strong influencing and writing skills
– incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize and attention to detail
– proactive, forward thinking, able to anticipate problems and present solutions
– comfortable working independently but ready to jump in to support others as priorities change
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 157569BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management Americas
Title: Business Management Lead
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Business management, administration and support