UBS Financial Services Automation Enablement Lead in Weehawken, New Jersey
Do you have a knack for understanding a business' needs and how to lead their thinking about new tools and technologies? Are you able to manage agile, fast paced projects efficiently and work with stakeholders across all levels of IT? Do you want to be part of a cutting edge team who are leaders both within UBS and across the financial services industry? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
• provide support to the Head of Enablement and Delivery for Automation & Tooling to manage and liaise with stakeholders in Application Support Group, Cross Functional Services and Infrastructure Operations
• work with resources within those groups to utilize the technologies and services offered by Automation & Tooling to drive efficiencies in their organizations
• work with representatives within those groups to provide data analytics services to help understand IT operations data to generate candidates for more efficient working through automation, visualization and machine learning
• recommend appropriate tools and services to realize these efficiencies by providing a liaison between the group and other functions within Automation & Tooling
• work with the tool strategy to both implement it within the groups and influence the future roadmaps of tools such as IPcenter, Arago HIRO, Splunk Enterprise, Splunk ITSI, IBM Tivoli Netcool Operations Insight and Service Now.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in the Technology Services Automation & Tooling - Enablement team across the core locations. We are working to identify and automate areas of Technology Services to achieve a more efficient, service based organization which is able to meet to demands of the business both now and in the future. The team is also responsible for defining how the tools and services of the group are delivered (SDLC and governance) and implementing continual service improvements within the automation programme.
Your experience and skills:
• strong analytical skills, with the capability to understand requirements and quickly know which technologies to draw on and which teams to work with to solve it
• a strong background in the operational management of large enterprise IT environments
• experience with Agile development methods and an understanding of the software development lifecycle to be able to communicate and implement this in other teams
• experience with event management, automation and workflow products
• an advanced understanding of ITIL processes and experience with Service Now (or similar ITSM tools), IBM Tivoli Netcool Operations Insight (or similar event management tools)
• experienced at working in global, large enterprise environments, particularly financial services
• adaptable and able to work with multiple teams and at multiple levels to understand the scope of automation opportunities
• technically minded with a problem solving capacity for how to help other analyze and improve IT operations
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 152177BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Automation Enablement Lead
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)