UBS Financial Services Executive / Team Assistant in Washington, District Of Columbia
Job Reference #:
Wealth Management Americas
Are you a detail-oriented multitasker? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– manage calendars, schedule meetings and set up conferences across multiple time zones, partnering with assistants globally
– monitor email and answer phone calls, taking care of administrative matters
– organize team meetings, including logistics, attendees, materials and communication
– schedule all travel within budget, producing travel itineraries and expense reports
– assist in the preparation of PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets
– handle confidential files in accordance with our policy
Executive / Team Assistant
Country / State:
United States - District of Columbia
Business management, administration and support
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working on our Private Wealth Management team. Our role is to manage, preserve and grow the wealth of our clients. Our team offers solutions for managing wealth and planning for succession.
Your experience and skills:
– minimum of 2 years of administrative experience in a fast-paced, global environment
– demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- willingness to learn basic IT tasks
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize (you make lists and get things checked off)
– always on the lookout to help, proactively volunteering to help others
– able to work flexible hours when needed
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?