UBS Financial Services Client Connectivity Support in Tokyo, Japan
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to take care of business? We're looking for someone like that for the following coverage:
– review incoming documents for clients according to internal and external regulations
– capture client static data based on client and front office documentation
– provide client advisors support with document management in connection with the onboarding or maintaining of client relationships
– make sure that the document records correspond with data in the system
– process end of day controls
– contribute to continuous improvement of processes and services
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Client Middle Office (CMO) Client Connectivity team in Tokyo .
The CMO-Client Connectivity team provides \"one-stop\" service to FX and EQ clients, which includes managing the onboarding and off-boarding project on UBS FX & EQ ecommerce trading platforms, conducting clients UAT activities, supporting clients trading and STP on/with UBS ecommerce trading platforms .
The team has good knowledge for UBS FX & EQ ecommerce systems and business flows. The team has deep relationship with FX & EQ eSales team, eTrading team and IT support teams.
Your experience and skills:
– proven experience in client service (ideally in banking)
– a basic understanding of current regulatory requirements, like EMIR and Dodd Frank
– some knowledge of onboarding
– business level English and business level Japanese language skill
– a self-starter who can work well with minimal supervision (you can micromanage yourself)
– a skilled written and verbal communicator
– a dedicated team player with a can-do attitude
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 159616BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Client Connectivity Support
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Japan
Function Category: Operations