UBS Financial Services Product Specialist in Taipei, Taiwan
Job Reference #:
Are you passionate about the financial markets? Are you an innovator who loves to solve problems? We are looking for someone to use their expertise to help us:
– observe trends, formulate and assess product ideas, and submit corresponding proposals for new products or product modifications
– contribute specialist knowledge during all phases of development and introduction
– participate in ongoing product maintenance, tracking and improvement
Country / State:
Republic of China Taiwan
Portfolio and fund management
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Product team in IPS.
Your experience and skills:
– a degree in Financial / Management degree
– sound knowledge and inherent interest in financial markets (it’s your favorite topic of conversation)
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– able to assess new ideas, provide implementable solutions and see it through
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?