UBS Financial Services Secondary Settlements Loan Closer in Stamford, Connecticut
Job Reference #:
Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? Do you know how to shine in a supporting role? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
1)Affirmation and Confirmation of loan trades
2) Coordinating with Legal, external counsel and clients to settle trades in a timely manner while minimizing exposure and risk per the current LSTA rules
3)Obtaining the appropriate consents from Borrowers, Agents, Issuing Banks
4) Coordinating funding and closing via vendor management daily.
5) Respond promptly to inquiries from internal business partners and external clients
6) Proactively monitor and assist in the reconciliation of trade breaks and discrepancies
7)Managing a complex and diverse portfolio of distressed bank debt trades and private equity trades
8) Manage all bankruptcy distributions for the department
9) Liaise with counsel to coordinate loan closings and resolve issues for complex trades
10) Coordinate the restructuring of distressed loans and settlement of proceeds with Loan Administration
Secondary Settlements Loan Closer
Country / State:
United States - Connecticut
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Structure Finance Processing (SFP NA) team in Stamford, CT. SFP NA is responsible for the closing of Primary Syndication Deals, secondary trades both par and distressed and loan servicing for Trading Desk, Leverage Capital Markets and Corporate Lending business units.
Your experience and skills:
1) Extremely attentive to detail
2) Possess the ability to read and comprehend legal documents (Credit Agreements)
3) Must be able to multi-task and prioritize tasks
4) Excellent analytical skills
5) Strong organizational skills, concern for quality & accuracy
6) Professional and proactive approach to work
7) Ability to work well under pressure
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?