UBS Financial Services Regional Lead Legal, Risk & Compliance Training in Stamford, Connecticut
Job Reference #:
Do you like to lend a hand? And help others develop their careers? We are looking for someone who can help us develop talent, together with partners in Human Resources. You’ll:
– sensitize the business to talent development through mandatory education
– build networks and connections across our organization
– make sure the business understands our talent strategy and implement it
– create and run regional and divisional talent and learning programs
Regional Lead Legal, Risk & Compliance Training
Country / State:
United States - Connecticut, United States - New Jersey
Human Resources (HR)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
We are a small global team with members in Switzerland, Weehawken and Hong Kong. Our employees should grow in their careers. So we invest in their professional development and make sure our employees have the tools and support to do this.
Your experience and skills:
– a bachelor’s degree or international equivalent
– several years of experience in a role like this (and you loved it)
– experience in talent development and learning, with a firm grasp of project management
– worked in financial services preferably with a legal, risk or compliance education focus
– able to work independently with limited resources
– a great communicator, with the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels in the organization
– an expert at building networks and connections, on both regional and global levels
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?