UBS Financial Services Data and Document Specialist in St. Helier, United Kingdom
Do you have a knack for working to deadlines in process driven environment? Do you ask questions if you're not sure how to proceed? Are you accurate with good attention to detail? If so, we’re looking for someone like you who can help us:
• Undertake payment processing.
• Manage queries and ensure timely and accurate resolution
• Undertake Private Equity Fund administration processing.
• Investigate and resolve internal and external account reconciliation breaks.
• Perform oversight over capturing, scanning and archiving.
• Ensure timely output of Client statements and valuations.
• Release the daily output of client transaction advices.
• Complete general and regulatory client mail merges and deliver the output for dispatch.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Core Banking team, a small and friendly team, within Jersey Operations. The team is working out of the brand new modern building at the Jersey Financial Centre, and has close links with other areas of the bank. Your role will give you exposure to multiple facets of banking operations and you will work with your line manager and also with Business Partners and Stakeholders, both in Jersey and internationally.
Your experience and skills:
You will have:
• A minimum of 1 years general banking experience.
• An ability to identify and anticipate Risk and Issues.
• The capability to take ownership of and remediate problems.
• Good interpsersonal skills with the ability to communicate well with colleagues and stakeholders verbally or in report format.
• An aptitude for working within a team to achieve deadlines.
• An understanding of operational risk, and the capacity to escalate issues in line with procedures.
• The ability to collaborate across teams to achieve a shared outcome.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 156681BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Data and Document Specialist
City: St. Helier
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Operations