UBS Financial Services Wealth Management Middle Office – Support Services Manager in Singapore, Singapore
Are you a born team leader? Do you know how to bring out the best in everyone? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– build up and develop a newly created team
– recruit, train, cultivate and retain great people
– develop the knowledge, skills and experience of team members
– manage team activities to achieve performance targets, operational level agreements and service levels
– make sure administrative tasks (like holiday planning and working time) comply with internal policies and legal requirements
– see that the team is collaborating with internal partners to deliver the best service
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Group Operations Wealth Management Middle Office Special Conditions (SOKO) Team in Singapore which provides exciting career opportunity for those who want to develop further in their area of expertise and provide know how across markets. We support the front business (Client Advisors, Investment Advisors and Relationship Managers) ensuring all administrative arrangements and client-related processes are completed. Specifically we support the setup of special pricing conditions, execute client-related investigations and clean-ups and process travel & expense receipts. Providing an excellent and outstanding client experience is our main goal.
Your experience and skills:
– team management experience
– excellent organizational skills
– the ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
– preferably prior professional experience in Wealth Management and/or Wealth Management support activities
– profound knowledge of key front-to-back processes across UBS Wealth Management and UBS Group Operations is beneficial
– an excellent communicator
– customer oriented and focused on service quality
– always professional
– able to build, maintain and enhance relationships at all levels
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 154346BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Wealth Management Middle Office – Support Services Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Singapore
Function Category: Operations