UBS Financial Services Regulatory Manager in Singapore, Singapore
Do you want to apply your vast knowledge in area of client and product suitability into practical usage via the Product Suitability Rule Engine (PSRE)? Do you want to work on strategic solution for WM APAC in supporting WM business' needs and effectively enabling WM APAC regulatory management strategy?
We’re looking for someone who can:
– be single point of contact for all PSRE related matters for WM APAC
– represent as APAC business partner to IT and PSRE Business (PSRE Application Management team and CC Product Suitability Rules) in Switzerland in resolving production issues via providing local impact assessment and managing business stakeholders and escalation in APAC
– facilitate and provide quality assurance on change requests made to PSRE by various projects
– liaise with various project leads/managers to ensure adequate implementation of regulatory checks within the PSRE, including their business integration activities planned for the PSRE related changes
– manage the PSRE APAC governance, running local committees, and managing stakeholders across functions including Product Specialists, SMEs for various client segments, business partners being consumer of suitability check service, Risk function, Compliance, Legal, Testing Team and IT
– represent PSRE APAC in all committees and ensure on-going maintenance of capability in APAC in relation to SLA, Budget, outsourcing due diligence process and notification
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be based in Singapore and working as part of the Capital Markets & Reform Competency Center (CC) team within WM COO Business Risk and Regulatory Management (BR&RM). We are a competency center managing regulatory projects such as Derivatives Regulatory Reforms and Volcker Rule where you will also have a plenty of opportunities to get exposed & involved in this highly sophisticated regulations.
Your experience and skills:
– a university or equivalent degree, preferably in Business, Finance or Engineering discipline
– at least 5-8 years of experience, ideally in business analysis and project management in the financial sector and global environment
– strong problem solving skills, analytical skills and good communication skills to collaborate successfully across teams and manage stakeholder groups
– good judgment and passion for efficient and professional delivery of solutions and resolutions
– understanding of Wealth Management business and operations, regulatory topics and/or project management experience
– basic knowledge on IT management procedures (although this is not an IT function)
– diligent, reliable and organized with a keen eye for details
– a self-starter, independent and able to work under minimal supervision
– able to drive/influence decisions & individuals without formal authority
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 153352BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management
Title: Regulatory Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Singapore
Function Category: Process, project and program management