UBS Financial Services Project Manager - Group CTO (EUA Governance) in Singapore, Singapore
Do you have the resolve to see IT projects through to completion? Are you able to bring together a wide range of stakeholders in order to solve problems? We're looking for someone like this to:
– manage a number of projects aimed at developing and enhancing our technology toolset
– be responsible for delivering and documenting the associated procedural controls
– communicate with technology users, support services and vendors to resolve issues
– support the EUA Governance programme by promoting understanding of our policy and processes
– design, enhance and document our processes
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the global EUA Governance Office team and will be based in Singapore. We are a small team whose members operate with a high degree of independence while maintaining close knowledge of each other's areas of responsibility. We pride ourselves on speaking to a diverse audience with a confident and helpful attitude.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree
– project management experience in the financial services industry pref. less than 7 years
– very strong IT background
– excellent communication and presentation abilities
– proficiency in advanced MS Excel
– a confident communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
– a committed and flexible team player
– able to \"think on your feet\" and multitask
– self-motivated and good at managing your workload
– able to combine attention to detail with a grasp of context
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 154489BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Project Manager - Group CTO (EUA Governance)
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Singapore
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)