UBS Financial Services Portfolio Support in Singapore, Singapore
Are you a great innovator? Do you know how to solve problems and increase efficiencies? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– use their product and front-to-back process knowledge to support highly structured or non-standard transactions
– understand risks and apply this knowledge to Day-to-day Processes
– support new or emerging business areas and identify limitations including systems, risk and operational feasibility
– stay aware of current economic and market activity, keeping an eye on how this aligns with risks
– identify and propose potential solutions for addressing control gaps
– increase efficiencies by utilizing technology
– Running front to back process, maintenance of Portfolio Management systems
– Troubleshoot problems independently and ability to engage stakeholders
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Central team in IPS Singapore.
Your experience and skills:
– familiarity with financial products
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– totally focused on client service
– Self-motivated, responsible and meticulous with good communication skills and love working in a team
– able to assess new ideas and provide implementable solutions
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 153471BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management
Title: Portfolio Support
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Singapore
Function Category: Portfolio and fund management