UBS Financial Services Junior Account Manager Financial Intermediaries in Singapore, Singapore
Job Reference #:
Are you a people person? Do you know how to stay calm under pressure? We are looking for someone like that to:
– support Account Managers and establish long-term mutually beneficial client relationships
– be the point of entry for processing client orders and queries and provide service excellence to our FIMs and end-clients (i.e. flawless execution of procedures and documentation, leverage UBS tools and best practices)
– engage and collaborate actively with specialists across the bank, APAC and international peers to deliver the UBS GFIM value proposition
– create and implement a strategic client book development plan with measurable actions
– comply with all regulation, policies and standards, contributing to an effective risk culture
– ensure administrative arrangements and client-related processes are completed and to carry out daily transaction processing and complex troubleshooting
Junior Account Manager Financial Intermediaries
Country / State:
Business management, administration and support
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the UBS FIM Account management team in Singapore, a leading financial partner providing financial intermediaries (FIM) with global access to innovative, best-in-class investment solutions and enabling them to expand and grow their business all over the world.
Your experience and skills:
knowledge of banking operations
experience dealing with clients and supporting Client Advisors
great computer skills and the willingness to learn new programs
a team player (you love working with people)
an organized and detail-oriented person
motivated and able to work under pressure
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?