UBS Financial Services IT System Administrator in Singapore, Singapore
Are you adept at implementing system changes? Do you know how to work effectively with numerous technical teams to improve core infrastructure? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– propose and implement systems enhancements
– monitor usage and performance, and troubleshoot server, software, and hardware issues
– analyze complexity and feasibility of new or changed requirements
– within specified architecture, define platform requirement sizing, network and controlling components, and system software
– plan, evaluate, migrate, develop, implement, configure, test and roll out systems (hardware or software, controls)
– analyze outages and defective states, initiating and monitoring measures to remedy them
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the End User Operations Infrastructure team in Singapore. Global Services Introduction (GSI) is function within End User Operations Infrastructure that provides a standardized end-to-end framework for supporting the introduction of software change into our UBS environment, from planning through to testing and deployment. The function comprises Release Management and Planning, Packaging and Verification, Testing and Quality Assurance and Deployment Services.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree computer science, management information systems or professional certifications
– a background in the financial industry, or similar enterprise
– experience working with software distribution infrastructure products like SCCM 2007, SCCM 2012, AppV
– ITIL knowledge
– Understanding of Wintel environments and general networks (LAN / WAN)
– analytical and logical (you can solve problems like nobody’s business)
– an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
– motivated, self-directed and driven
– fluent in english
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 158902BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT System Administrator
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Singapore
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)